Office Plants & Interior Landscaping
Take a look at our case studies to see what we have already created for our clients:
- Acuity Management Solutions - Matrix House is one of the most distinctive buildings in the commercial centre of Basingstoke. Ambius have provided the interior landscaping since 1988. There are plant displays on all levels, but the matched set of 16 large Ficus Nitida trees forming an avenue in the main atrium is the main focal point. The interior landscaping here has won several awards since it was first installed over 21 years ago.
- Spire Shawfair Park Hospital - Spire Shawfair Park Hospital, Edinburgh, opened its flagship site in March 2010 and now provides a superb range of private day care facilities. Ambius were invited to supply planting that would enhance the experience of those visiting the new state of the art facility. The brief was to create a comfortable and enjoyable experience for it’s visitors but would also not interfere with the day to day activities of the hospital.
- Hotel BLOOM! - Brussels - Hotel BLOOM! is a modern hotel in central Brussels, Belgium. The hotel wanted to create an inspirational experience for guests wherever they are in the hotel, lobby, rooms or meetings. The brief was to provide a scenting solution that could be used throughout the public areas of the hotel that would provide a full sensory experience using their bespoke scent.
- Keppie Design - Keppie Design is an international company offering services in architecture, town planning, interior design, landscape architecture and urban design. The building Keppie Design resides in was initially an old church which over the years has expanded with modern offices being added. The requirement was simple; to provide planting that complemented both the old and new.
- Glamal Engineering - Glamal Engineering asked Ambius to provide plants and art for an entrance lobby, large reception area, as well as staff common room and open plan office plants. The plant displays had to reflect the modern style of the building and cope with the variety of environmental conditions.
- ING Car - Working with ING's Office Services Co-ordinator, Ambius designed a new interior landscaping scheme which involved the removal of the original 23 plant displays and their replacement with troughs full of colour, including the well-known ING orange, to bring life back to the office without taking up too much valuable floor space.