Exterior Landscaping - Grounds Maintenance - Hanging Baskets
The exterior of your building, especially near the entrances, is where visitors get their first impressions of your company and its values. Our exterior landscaping services can provide you with:
- A wide range of grounds maintenance and hanging baskets options to enhance the look of your building; which will welcome your visitors and promote your image.
- Extensive experience of designing and maintaining plant displays around all sorts of buildings; from bay trees outside the front of a hotel or office to major building exterior design and landscaping where the space is limited. Or even where a subtle indicator of entrance is required.
Be inspired and create that vital first impression!
Our exterior displays can be made to complement any architectural style. Whilst we think the benefits of exterior landscaping for commercial premises are obvious, it's surprising how many organisation miss out on the opportunity to create that vital first impression:
- It might be some bright and cheerful summer hanging baskets or window boxes,
- beautifully manicured lawns,
- sleek and sophisticated planting at the entrance to your building,
- or even a designer roof or courtyard garden for colleagues and guests to enjoy.
So no matter how unusual your space is, we can provide the plants that are right for you. Once your hanging baskets and plant displays are delivered and installed, Ambius will also maintain them for you.
We have a variety of contract options for exterior landscaping; call us now on 0800 085 8744 (UK) / 01 419 6109 (Ireland) or contact us using the form on the right and we will arrange for one of our expert landscaping consultant to meet you to discuss your exterior requirements.
Don't forget, exterior planting at your workplace shouts out loud that you want a pleasing environment for you and your employees. Don't just take our word for it; see our case studies.
Take a look at some of our stunning range of containers.
Leave the hard work to Ambius this year.